Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ew! They're touching my stuff!

Today is the second day of the sale of our household items. As it is Saturday, it is supposed to be the busiest day. Mark went over to see how things are going, while I stay here in the RV, horrified at the thought of strangers pawing through my stuff. Ew! If I were there, I wouldn't be able to control my instinct to slap hands or yell, "Please stop touching that!" "Put that down!" "For God's sake, take that out of your mouth!" . . . and so on.

I am still pushing and shoving and squishing and tugging . . . ALMOST have a place for everything. We have our outer bins full of the boys’ memorabilia, and other items going to family members. Once everyone takes THEIR stuff, we’ll have sufficient room for ours, and the Tumbleweed will heave a big sigh of relief with her instant weight loss, as would I, if I were so lucky!

Here are pics of the rooms in the RV that are presentable, which are the two bathrooms, our bedroom and the kitchen. 

Kitchen - View I

Kitchen - View II

Big Fridge - Small Pantry

Queen Bed

Bedroom closet//built-ins and entertainment center

Master Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

The front living room is waiting on Mark to clear his piles of files, tools and other technical gear from the dashboard and driver’s seat areas. 

Pics to follow of this area no later than a week and a half from now - - - which is when we leave for Colorado, as he has to clear the area so he can drive. I don't know, maybe he'll don his cape, pick up the rig and fly us there!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing and allowing me to enjoy your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, it is our pleasure to share our journey with anyone who wants to join in. I am just excited for the real adventures to begin!

      Delete
  2. Ivah, I know what you mean about other people going through your stuff. It wasn't possible to go to my Mom and Dad's home during the estate sale. I would have started crying. Your home on wheels looks so great and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my sentimentality. I just went back to the house for the first time today. It is empty. Seems bigger. And Cotye was having a blast running in circles like it was his new empty playground. I'm glad he was there. His joy made me smile!

      Delete